Monday, July 18, 2011

When a campground says it's a "Family Campground," do they really mean "families only," or just "no partying?"?

Some friends and I are planning a camping trip, but the site says the campground caters to families and organized groups. However, I've seen groups who OBVIOUSLY don't fit into those two categories staying there, and my friends and I are all over 18, very responsible, and have no intentions of doing anything illegal or in any way disruptive. Can they refuse me if I try to make a reservation? Would it help if I specifically mentioned that we understand their "We reserve the right to evict you..." policy? It's a family-run business; do you think it would help to mention that my family has stayed there for many summers before? Am I overthinking this? Do you think they'll even care, as long as they get the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment