Friday, July 15, 2011

Having problems with my Sony Mavica finalizing a disc! Help!?

We have a pretty old (not sure how old) Sony Mavica. It's an MVC-C0250. Anyhoo, it's the old kind where you open the back and put a mini-CD in. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about! We're a technologically "behind" family. :) To get the pics onto our computer, you have to "finalize" the disc before you can put it in the CD-rom drive. I am currently trying to do that (and have done it a million times before), but it seems to be frozen. I'm not sure what to do, because I don't want to lose my pics! They are, of course, irreplaceable! Usually it only takes about 3 min. to finalize, but it's going on 30 min. here and nothing is happening. Does anyone know if I can stop the finalizing without losing the pics and try again?

No comments:

Post a Comment