Monday, July 18, 2011

Girls, why did she have to do this?

She's damaged, scared and probably expecting you to do one on her. A few months ago i was the same , i dated lads and do one of them before they could hurt me first. I had been in the same situations as your ex girlfriend expect my father wasnt abusive my ex was. Have you thought about talking to her? Yes you'll find it hard moving on. The thing is , for a girl that is as damaged as her takes ALOT of time to get over it. It's her problem to overcome it + if she is anything like i am she will resent the people she is currently with because she feels like she'll be hurt again , they'll abuse her. You may even find she can't find it in herself to accept the fact it was her fault .. i was the same .. i knew deep down it wasnt my fault but i blamed myself and often other people including my boyfriend. I was paranoid because of cheating but my boyfriend stood by me , took all my **** + eventually and slowly i changed , calmed down and im still working through it. The only way you'll get over it is to stop thinking about it. We all have questions that are unanswered and that's difficult but it's life. Unless you talk to her , you'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment